Checkups & Cleanings From Your Dentists in Littleton
Regular dental checkups and cleanings are vital to your oral health as they not only help prevent a host of dental issues, they can also help keep your smile looking and feeling great for life!
What can you expect during a checkup and cleaning appointment at Rocky View Family Dental & Implant Center?
- We’ll examine your teeth and gums for plaque or tartar buildup and assess the health of your teeth. If decay is found, we’ll create a treatment plan to ensure it’s removed before it becomes a larger problem.
- We’ll examine your mouth for signs of gum disease, which can occur when plaque and tartar accumulate on the teeth and gums, causing inflammation. If it’s determined that you’re showing symptoms of this condition, we’ll discuss at-home hygiene steps and any necessary follow-up treatments.
- We’ll examine your neck, lips, tongue, throat, gums, and face for signs of oral cancer, which is a serious condition that can be deadly without medical intervention.
- We’ll determine your need for fluoride treatments, which can help rebuild mineral loss in tooth enamel and aid in the prevention of decay.
By having regular oral exams and cleanings performed, you can avoid serious oral health problems and conditions, and ensure that your smile functions the way it should.
If six months or more have passed since your last preventive appointment, call us today about getting your health back on track. We’ll be happy to develop a plan that will help you achieve and maintain a beautiful, healthy smile!
Get In Touch With Us About A Dental Checkup & Cleaning Today
- Protect your smile
- Learn how to prevent dental issues at home
- Attend regular examinations & cleanings to detect problems quickly
- Develop a trusting relationship with your dental team
- Prioritize your oral health!